So, today I’m going back to NASA’s lab to have my Quad-core CPUs re-treated. Toes says it’s all my fault; that I probably got the “swine flu” as punishment for my capitalist pig activities. I don’t know, Raj says I can’t get the swine flu, butt I still feel like crap and really do need to shut down for awhile.Normally I would let Raj take over and do tutorials, but he’s been afflicted too.
Anyhoo, I’m dictating this to Little Mo, so please excuse any typos, as well as any unwarranted rants, insults or run on sentences: normally he’s just a gatherer.
If I had to get sick, I guess this is as good a time as any. Everybody’s in a big giant funk, rats are jumping off the ship so fast we may need to bring in some children’s fat behinds for ballast and stability. Big Guy’s all wee weed up and smoking about a carton a day, Lady M is threatening to confiscate Fancy Nancy’s botox for going home without giving
SEIU it’s big school lunch payoff America’s school children the healthy, nutritious lunches they deserve, and I am really going to need to be at full strength for these last few weeks leading up to November.
I thought I’d pass on a few linkys I ran across while curled up in my jammies.
- RightChange.com: A great website promoting America’s founding principles (and us too! we’re linked right under the good Michelle (Malkin) way cool!). Another new rightwing source: I think they’re taking over the interweb. They’re the guys who do “Late Night With The Obamas” over on RIGHTNETWORK (which you already like the crap out of and where we’re also linked right under the good Michelle), and they’ve got a bunch of other funny animations too.
- Andrea Shea King’s blogtalkradio show The Radio Patriot featuring Bill Miller (author, The Tea Party Papers) and Jeff Bruzzo of Project Shining City. They’ll be talking about the 10-2-2010 Restoring America Rally at The Great Adventure Theme Park in New Jersey where the featured speaker will be Glenn Beck. It’s about an hour long and you can listen to it or download it to your hard drive, like I did, here “The Andrea Shea King Show – Restoring America Rally”
- If you’re still not sure of the wisdom of our new strategy (kicking our own base’s ass) then you should check out our own Jill’s take (Pundette half of Pundit & Pundette):
- I don’t want to get all serious and bodyguard on you, but if you don’t have 24/7 SS stormtroppers “keepin’ your back” like I do, and you probably don’t, Barbara Curtis at Mommy Life has a list of “Must Reads” that you must not miss. I would only add Gavin de Becker’s first primer “The Gift of Fear”. I know it sounds creepy, but it might save your life, or the life of someone you love. Trust your instincts: God gave them to you for a reason.
- Back to the lighter stuff, if you haven’t read them yet, P.J. O’Rourke’s two articles at RIGHTNETWORK are well worth a read. Big Guy think he likes PJ, because his name begins with “O” and because he wrote a book called “Eat the Rich.” It’s on his desk, butt he’s never read it. “O”bviously.
Now Raj says I have to do an update re-boot to quarantine the viruses found so far. I hope it’s the anti-virus software causing hallucinations, because it’s getting a little, ummm, rabbit hole’y around here.
Hope to be back soon, but I’ll be checking in to see what all my MOLs, MODs and FOMs have turned up so I don’t get too far behind.