“From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of double think- greetings!” -George Orwell, 1984
No, that was George Orwell in 1984, not Big Guy’s greeting at his fifth iftar dinner honoring Ramadan and all things Muslim.
This was his iftar dinner greeting:
"Throughout our history, Islam has contributed to the character of our country, and Muslim Americans, and their good works, have helped to build our nation -- and we’ve seen the results.”
Butt that wasn’t this week’s key talking point; that would be this pronouncement from Big
“With an endless parade of distractions, political posturing and phony scandals, Washington has taken its eye off the ball. And I am here to say this needs to stop.”
Allow me to elaborate: you know all those “so-called scandals” - NSA, IRS, Fast and Furious, and Benghazi? They’re just “ginned up” “nothing burgers” distracting us from the real job of
ruling governing. Spies, lies, buys and cries; that was a long time ago. What difference, at this point, does it make?
Therefore, your dear leader would like to shift your eyes away from these “distractions”
previously known as scandals and onto a new
squirrel talking point critical issue: the economy.
Because for the 9th time we are teeing up to focus like a laser beam on creating JOBS!JOBS!JOBS!
Because while we’ve managed to keep the unemployment rate hovering around a very respectable 7.6 % by getting rid of so many potential workers by simply disappearing them, we’re down to just 63% of working age people supporting the other 37% of us who aren’t. In case you’re not good with numbers (like BO), that’s not a good ratio so we need to attract a few more squirrels to our feeder.
And speaking of squirrels,
I see that the squirrels in California are infested with fleas carrying bubonic plague.
Where on earth do you suppose they came from? I sure hope our
Amnesty Comprehensive Immigration Bill is comprehensive enough to include fleas carrying bubonic plague. Actually, I mean I hope it EX-cludes fleas carrying the plague from entry. Butt it probably won’t since I think we’re trying to be more inclusive. So here’s MOTUS’ health tip of the week: stay away from squirrels.
Well, I guess that pretty much covers my recap of the week: weiners, weiners and more weiners. Try to keep your eyes on all the squirrels.
Fire! Fire! Fire!
Cross-Posted on Patriot Action Network