You’ve probably heard that Big Guy needs a new secretary. So why did Steve Kroft invite him to come on the 60 Minutes show with his old secretary – and not even ask him if he’s posted the opening yet?
60 Minutes? 60 Minutes the premier “investigative journalism” program? What are they investigating?
- The role of the U.S. in the rise of the Arab Spring?
- The U.S. role in the resurgence of al Qaeda in the Middle East?
- The State Department’s complicity in Fast and Furious, the failed plan to get guns out of the hands of bitter clingers and into the hands of Mexican murderers?
- The “normalizing” of security functions in embassies and consulates that left Americans at risk?
- Big Guy’s decision to covertly arm Syrian rebels?
- The policies that supplied U.S. arms to al Qaeda in Libya?
- Policies that led to the changing of the guard in Egypt from a pro-U.S./pro-Israel regime to an anti-U.S./anti-Israel regime?
- Policies that led to the changing of the guard in Libya from an anti-U.S./Israel regime scared of us to an anti-U.S./anti-Israel regime not scared of us?
- The gift of 20 F-16s to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood (that hates the U.S. and Israel)?