You’ve probably heard that Big Guy needs a new secretary. So why did Steve Kroft invite him to come on the 60 Minutes show with his old secretary – and not even ask him if he’s posted the opening yet?
60 Minutes? 60 Minutes the premier “investigative journalism” program? What are they investigating?
- The role of the U.S. in the rise of the Arab Spring?
- The U.S. role in the resurgence of al Qaeda in the Middle East?
- The State Department’s complicity in Fast and Furious, the failed plan to get guns out of the hands of bitter clingers and into the hands of Mexican murderers?
- The “normalizing” of security functions in embassies and consulates that left Americans at risk?
- Big Guy’s decision to covertly arm Syrian rebels?
- The policies that supplied U.S. arms to al Qaeda in Libya?
- Policies that led to the changing of the guard in Egypt from a pro-U.S./pro-Israel regime to an anti-U.S./anti-Israel regime?
- Policies that led to the changing of the guard in Libya from an anti-U.S./Israel regime scared of us to an anti-U.S./anti-Israel regime not scared of us?
- The gift of 20 F-16s to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood (that hates the U.S. and Israel)?
It’s to give Big Guy an opportunity to formally thank Hills for all the good work she’s performed as Secretary of State over the last 4 years (see above for details). And let’s not forget: in addition to all the good work in the Mideast, Hill also reset our relations with Russia at the beginning of Big Guy’s first historic term.
Of course there was that little mis-step with the big red “Peregruzka” button that was supposed to say “reset” butt actually spelled “overcharge” in Russian.
That worked out pretty well. And now that we’ve WON again, we’ll begin to see just how well.
You’ve come a long way baby! And you’re still able to laugh about it. That’s amazing.
And you make it all look so easy!
So easy in fact that even a caveman can do it.