So, did you watch the whole show?
Suffice it to say you don’t really need to know:
- what’s in Lady M’s purse (nothing, that’s what her aides are for: "There's nothing in my purse. I get teased for having a purse with nothing in it. As First Lady — no money, no keys, nothing. I look to 22-year-olds for my life,”.)
- Her favorite guilty pleasure (“French fries”, duh! That’s why we got McDonalds to replace your fries with apple slices.)
- Her favorite reality show - besides “Life in the Big White with Barry” – (Real Housewives of Washington D.C., of course: "I do love a little ‘Real Housewives’ every now and then.")
- Or whether she prefers Big Guy in boxers or briefs (Answer: neither. “Oh. None of the above.[laughter]“No, I’m kidding.” No kidding.)
- Or even what super power she would like to have: (: “I would fly.” Another duh! response; of course she would! How else do you get around the world?)
Let’s face it, we have much bigger fish to fry. Our immediate concern is Winning the Future (WTF®), so we can continue to jet around the world in Air Force Won and Air Force Won Too. And that requires Lady M to be on the campaign trail while BO is holed up at Camp David cramming for how to deal with all those pesky, not optimal, foreign affairs bumps in the road.
To that end (WTF®), MO was in Wisconsin yesterday wearing her lucky campaign belt from ‘08:
her lucky campaign boots:
and her lucky campaign butt:
She encouraged students to vote early because you just never know what might back up on election day:
"You wake up on Election Day -- you might have a cold, babysitter gets sick, it's raining, the car broke down, I could go on -- toilet overflowing. There are so many ways to mess up a day when you don't have a lot of time,"