The past 7 days have been rather eventful:
- Susan Rice was unmasked as the unmasker in the Obama administration’s surveillance of the Trump team
- The U.S. initiated a bombing run on Syria in retaliation for their use of chemical weapons
- Evidence that the Obama administration was spying on the Trump team emerged
- Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as a Justice of the Supreme Court
- North Korea has been rattling their sabers again, threatening to start WWIII, leading Trump to lean on Chinese President Xi to control the little Nuclear Gnat.
And yet what are students at Pittsburgh’s Duquesne University living in fear of? Chick-fil-A.
Not because their chickens aren’t certified organic and 100% hormone free but because the corporation supported traditional marriage – a position that the LGBTetc community finds abominable. You are still free to hold whatever opinion you want on college campuses - as long as you concur with the prevailing campus doxies, or keep it to yourself.
Here’s my unsolicited advice to parents: if your child is going to college to become a social justice warrior don’t bother. There are much cheaper ways to have their brain programmed.
For example: Television, YouTube, Facebook, Tumbler, and Instagram – all free. Warning: logic is not part of the curriculum.