It’s Sunday, we’re still recovering from yet another week of gob smacking, and as if that weren’t enough, we’ve also been forced to sacrifice a precious hour to the Daylight Savings gods. For no apparently good reason.
So we’re going to go easy on the politics today. Although I do have a suggestion for the GOPe; if they really don’t want to back Trump, I’ve located the only man in the world who can beat him, and the good news is - he’s going to be available soon!
That’s right,only The Most Interesting Man In The World can beat The Donald at this point. Although they do seem to have some shared experiences: “He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.”
Perhaps The Most Interesting Man In The World is the only person who could possibly Make America Even Greater than The Donald would. And don’t give me any crap about him not being eligible to run for president - he’s a Mexican for goodness sake; that’s better than being a naturalized citizen these days.
And like The Donald, “His presidential run will be a sprint. But he will be running,”
And if none of that convinced you to throw your support to The Most Interesting Man in the World, here are a dozen more reasons:
12. His words carry weight that would break a less interesting man's jaw
11.If he were to pat you on the back, you would list it on your resume.
10. He once warned a psychic.
9. He once ran a marathon, because it was on his way.
8. Mosquitos refuse to bite him purely out of respect.
7. If he were to mispronounce your name, you would feel compelled to change it.
6. If opportunity knocks, and he's not home, opportunity waits.
5. His two cents is worth $37 in change.
4. Once, a rattlesnake bit him. After five days of excruciating pain, the snake finally died.
3. When he has a 50/50 shot, the odds are 80/20 in his favor.
2. He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.
1. Presidents take his birthday off.
So forget about the candidates, their polls and their positions for at least today. Get out there and enjoy your day, regardless of the time or weather. We really do only go around once in life.
So remember to stay thirsty, my friend.
Cross-Posted on Patriot Action Network