- releasing a picture of a dead OBL: risky
- releasing 2000 pictures of terrorist prisoners with panties on their heads: not risky
- sending our elite team of Navy Seals on a deadly mission to take Obama out: not risky
- Showing Senators fake pictures of dead OBL: apparently risky
Do these people ever listen to themselves? Or think? I don’t remember any other Administration so discombobulated so much of the time.
Maybe it’s that “experience” thing again. I wonder if we could maybe hire Big Guy an executive coach along with his new teleprompter coach.
Ground Zero ceremony today:
- George W. Bush: No. Thank you for asking though.
- Dick Cheney: not invited
- Donald Rumsfeld: definitely not invited
- Rudy Giuliani: uncommitted as of press time, butt yes, he’ll be there; he owns ground zero.
- Joey Bidden: will attend, if someone will divulge the location
- Bill Clinton: previous engagement
- Hillary Clinton: undecided, waiting on poll results
- Leon Panetta: undecided, unclear if his timeout will be over in time
- ValJar: are you kidding? Wouldn’t miss it for the world.
- Eric Holder: boycotting Ground Zero until such time as the new Mosque is built
- Sarah Palin: not invited. Had conflict any way; combat training
- Oprah: Uh…no. Busy.
- Chris Matthews: Yes, with rings on his fingers, bells on his toes and tingles in his pants
- Nancy Pelosi: Yes, butt she’ll be 5 years late
- Harry Reid: No. He fell over yesterday and got a boo boo. Don’t worry, he’s fine.
- Senator Chucky Schummer: is there a camera?
- Rep. Anthony Weiner: is there a camera?
- Rep. Peter King: attending, butt not really welcome
- Donald Trump: undecided, wants to see the official invitation
Well, I’ll leave this one up to you to decide because I don’t really know who or what a Dougie is. I’m guessing that it’s some new kind of flash-line dance invented by Beyonce. See what you think:
Dougie by Beyoncé at PS 161, Harlem
And wow! That “Let’s Move” campaign must really work because I don’t see any fat behinds there; at least not until Beyoncé shows up
Alternate “Dougie” by Lady M at Alice Deal Middle School, Washington. No kids fat behinds here either.
Want to see the video too? Really? OK.
Vote on any and all of the above as often as you’d like.