Monday, October 31, 2011

Words, Words, Words: What’s in your wallet?

Today, thanks to Shatzi, we’re going to discuss a word recently introduced to the English language: ineptocracy. 

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead:


           bo wrinkled browbo joey

Big Guy and Little Joe


are elected by the least capable of producing:


Wow latin- greek you're right useless unless you intend to just sit around and pontificate

It’s nice someone still wants to learn Latin and Greek. Butt let me see if I’ve got this right: the “worthless” (your words, not mine) degree you chose to spend $100k on is going to land you in the unemployment line? And you thought that would be a good idea - because??

A note for future Classical Studies majors – prospects are directly correlated to your ability to produce something people are willing to pay for. Right now, pontificating in ancient Greek doesn’t appear to be in high demand. Just so you know.


and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services:


I would love to have someone answer this


Uh, I don’t know.  Butt be careful, because it looks like your habits could well end up polluting those “rivers” of prosperity that you covet so:


taking a dump


paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.


eat the rich

Included among the 1% of the wealthiest in the country are these American-hating Celebrities in Simpatico. I assume they are all willing to have their wealth confiscated in order to be eaten by the other 99%:

        kanye and simmonsRoseannebarr

        susan on wallstreetweed not greed

L to R from top left, music moguls Russell Simmons and Kanye West, has-been actors Roseanne Barr, Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon (I know, I mistakenly took Tim for a Lesbian-of-a-certain-age at first too)

Michael Moore was also down with the little people, Occupying Wall Street in a big way:

mickey mooreLooks like Mikey’s eaten a few of those rich

Although he does qualify on the IHA front, due to all of the iconic “I Hate America and Here’s Why” movies like Roger and Me, (bashing GM) Bowling for Columbine (bashing the Second Amendment) , Farenheit 911 (bashing Bush) Sicko (bashing the American health care system) Capitalism: a Love Story (bashing American Capitalism), apparently he’s not part of the 1%:

As he explains here to  Piers Morgan, the reason he’s not part of the 1% is not because he’s not rich, butt because he’s dedicated his whole career to hating on America!

Later on I guess Mickey was shamed into conceding that he actually was part of the 1%. Butt he explained that he’s exempted from the vitriol and hatred that he was encouraging everyone to direct towards the rest of the 1% because - even though he was de facto part of the 1% - he was really down with the unwashed masses because he too was once unemployed. Therefore, he is a certified “I hate America” one-percenter.

michael moore mailBack visiting OWS for the third time!

I was not previously aware of that exemption, so I guess that lets the above gallery of otherwise-one-percenters off the hook too.

This is beginning to explain  a lot of things I’ve been wondering about:

            soros secret handshakebaldwin


say what

Oh! That reminds me: big shindig last Saturday night: National Italian American Foundation Gala. Fancy Nancy got a new hairdo to go with her new (again) face:

nancy and bo

Lady M couldn’t make it, she was busy baking healthy cookies for the Halloween party. Big Guy was the keynote speaker, and after admitting that he doesn’t have one drop of Italian blood in him, can’t sing and can’t cook he conceded: "So all I've got to offer is a last name that ends in a vowel. "That's all I've got." Apparently that was enough.

Then, after praising the contribution of every famous Italian ever born in his speech honoring the anniversary of Italian Unification (?) Big Guy dropped this bombshell:

“Although, I must say, it might be nice to know what our politics would (be) like without the contribution of Machiavelli. That's been internalized a little too much here in Washington."


So let’s end today’s lesson with another word definition, although this one is certainly not new:

MACHIAVELLIAN (Ma·chi·a·vel·lian) - suggesting the principles of conduct laid down by Machiavelli; specifically: expediency, deceit, cunning, or bad faith


You might initially think that today’s two words are mutually exclusive. Butt you would be so wrong.

bo nat'l italian american foundation

Linked By: American Digest, and Larwyn’s Linx on Doug Ross@Journal, Thanks!